Request for Info (RFI) for Risk Management Framework (RMF) assessments
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United States
Request for Info (RFI) for Risk Management Framework (RMF) assessments
Department of the Army
3909 Halls Ferry Road VICKSBURG MS 39180-6199
Lauren Olivia White, Phone 6016345336, Email firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS IS A REQUEST FOR INFORMATION ONLY AND YOUR RESPONSE IS NOT AN OFFER. THIS REQUEST FOR INFORMATION DOES NOT COMMIT THE GOVERNMENT TO PAY ANY COSTS INCURRED IN PREPARATION OF ANY SUBMISSION TO THIS NOTICE, OR TO CONTRACT FOR SERVICES AND/OR SUPPLIES.
**AMENDMENT 1 TO RFI EXTENDS SUBMISSION RESPONSE TIME TO 20 SEPT 2017. Q&A DOCUMENT IS ANTICIPATED TO BE POSTED NO LATER THAN 8 SEPT 2017.**
** AMENDMENT 2 to this RFI updates the draft PWS for clarification to questions and adds Q&A document**
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Engineer Research and Development Center (ERDC) is issuing this request for information (RFI) announcement as part of a market survey for Risk Management Framework (RMF) assessments for enclaves and major applications throughout the Army. This requires knowledge of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publications (SP) 800-53 controls, as well as Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), DOD vulnerability assessment techniques, and applicable DOD and Army cybersecurity regulations.
PLEASE SEE ATTACHED DRAFT PWS.
Potential Offerors must be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) in order to conduct business with the Government. The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code is 541512, and the size standard of $27,500,000.00. Interested organizations may submit their capabilities, and qualifications to perform the effort in writing to the identified point of contact not later than 12:00 PM CST on 20 September 2017. Oral communications ARE NOT acceptable in response to this notice. Sources shall include in their information:
1. Contact information: Interested organizations should respond by providing the Government the following information; point of contact, address, telephone and fax numbers, email address, duns number, cage code and or tax ID number.
2. Capabilities Statement: A detailed capabilities statement stating their capabilities in providing the same or similar item described in this notice. Previous procurement information as well as contract numbers is recommended.
3. Business Status: Please indicate the business status of your company (Socio-Economic Factors: 8(a), HUBZone, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business, Small Disadvantaged Business etc.).
4. Business Size: Please indicate your business size based on NAICS 541512.
5. Statement of Interest: Please provide a statement of interest to submit a proposal.
This RFI does not constitute an Invitation for Bids (IFB), a Request for Quote (RFQ), or a Request for Proposal (RFP) and it should not be construed as a commitment of any kind by the government to issue a formal solicitation or ultimately award a contract. The U.S. Government is in no way liable to pay for or reimburse any companies or entities that respond to this announcement. Any costs incurred by interested companies in response to this announcement will NOT be reimbursed.
In order to facilitate a timely response, written questions or requests for clarrifications must be received by the Government no later than 3:00PM CST, 1 September 2017.
All information marked as proprietary information will be safeguarded to prevent disclosures to non-government personnel and entities. Your interest in this response is appreciated. Interested vendors should provide information regarding this announcement to:
3909 Halls Ferry Road
Vicksburg, MS 39180-6199
Telephone (601) 634-5336