Munitions Building Remodel
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United States
Munitions Building Remodel
Department of the Air Force
760 Military Hwy Minneapolis ARS MN 55450-2100
Joseph D Holt, Contracting Officer, Phone 6127131433, Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The 934th Airlift Wing will be soliciting for Project #QJKL 18-0010, Construct Addition Ammunitions Admin, Bldg 814.
Work to be performed within NAICS code: 236220 size standard $36.55M. This project is to remodel 942 SF of the existing 2,624 SF building. Includes but is not limited to the following:
1. New walls and interior partition will be added to meet program requirements. The space being remodeled consists of offices, updated restroom & mechanical spaces.
2. An addition approximately 1,118 SF is proposed along the northwest corner of the building, which will consist of offices and work spaces.
3. Existing brick and stone band along the top will match the existing architecture on the exterior of the building.
4. The window profile will have clear glazing with operable windows. Existing windows and doors do not meet the DoD minimum anti-terrorism standards for buildings, so it is proposed that the new doors and windows will also not meet the DoD minimum anti-terrorism standards.
5. Small canopy will be installed over the new main entry door which has no vestibule to help protect from weather conditions.
6. The roof will consist of an EPDM system to match the existing roof.
7. Utilities will be modified as required.
Performance period is 90 days. Location is 934th Airlift Wing, Minneapolis, MN 55450-2100.
Notice to Offerors: Funds are not presently available for this effort, and they are not guaranteed FY18 funds. No award will be made under this solicitation until funds are available. The Government reserves the right to cancel this solicitation, either before or after the closing date. In the event the Government cancels this solicitation, the Government has no obligation to reimburse an offeror for any costs.
An Invitation for Bid (IFB) is contemplated IAW FAR part 14 with a 30 day response time after issuance of solicitation. Bid acceptance period shall be through 30 Sept 2018.
This acquisition is being solicited pursuant to FAR Part 19.5, and is issued as a Total Small Business Set-Aside, competitive IFB. Magnitude of acquisition is between $500,000 and $1,000,000.
The solicitation, specifications, drawings, wage determination and any other applicable documents will be available via electronic means on this website under solicitation #FA663318B0002, on or about 7 May 2018.
Telephone requests for plans will not be honored. Plans and specifications will also be available for examination without charge at the Contracting Office upon coordination with the assigned Contract Specialist. Once the solicitation is posted, it is the responsibility of the Contractor to obtain all necessary updates/amendments from FBO.GOV
All contractors must be actively registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) database – www.sam.gov and have completed the on-line Representations and Certifications to be eligible to receive award, and also be registered for the applicable NAICS Code 236220. Interested vendors should sign up on this web site in the “Interested Vendor List (IVL)” tab to view, and sign up to “watch” the opportunity to receive notices. Once the solicitation is posted, it is incumbent upon interested parties to review this web site frequently for any additional information, updates and amendments.
A site visit will be conducted as identified in the IFB, Section L, FAR Clause 52.236-27 “Site Visit (Construction)”; Potential bidders – prime contractors, subcontractors and/or suppliers may attend any site visits upon written advance notification to the assigned Contract Specialist, see FAR Clause 52.236-27 for required security information instructions. Requests for maps to Bldg 729 (Contracting Office) are available upon request.