London Hyperlocal Air Quality Monitoring Project with C40 Cities Climate Leadership Group
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: London Hyperlocal Air Quality Monitoring Project with C40 Cities Climate Leadership Group
2. Awarding Authority:
120 Park Avenue
Contact: Joshua Alpert
Phone: +1 5039629810
3. Contract Type: Services
4. Description: REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
COLLECTION, ANALYSIS AND SYNTHESIS OF AIR QUALITY AND RELATED DATA IN LONDON TO INFORM AIR QUALITY ACTIONS
C40 Climate Leadership Group, Inc.
120 Park Avenue, 23rd Floor
New York, NY 10017
United States of America
February 1, 2018
1. C40 Cities Climate Leadership Group
The C40 Cities Climate Leadership Group connects more than 90 of the world’s greatest cities, representing 650+ million people and one quarter of the global economy. Created and led by cities, C40 is focused on tackling climate change and driving urban action that reduces greenhouse gas emissions and climate risks, while increasing the health, wellbeing and economic opportunities of urban citizens.
The current chair of the C40 is Mayor of Paris Anne Hidalgo; three-term Mayor of New York City Michael R. Bloomberg serves as President of the Board. C40 is governed by a Steering Committee made up of C40 member city mayors, elected by their peers to represent the geographic diversity of the network. Currently, the C40 Steering Committee includes the mayors of Amman, Boston, Copenhagen, Durban, Hong Kong, Jakarta, London, Milan, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Tokyo, Paris and Seoul.
C40’s work is made possible by our three strategic funders: Bloomberg Philanthropies, Children’s Investment Fund Foundation (CIFF), and Realdania.
C40 positions cities as a leading force for climate action around the world. We define and amplify their call to national governments for greater support…ate, timely data;
– Ability to analyse and synthesise data sets to provide a new understanding of environmental issues;
– Ability to present data on an open platform and provide transparency in relation to the analysis and assurance undertaken;
– Cost effectiveness of proposal;
– Replicability of the technical approach in other locations.
C40 invites you to submit a proposal. Each bidder must submit 1 copy of their proposal by March 9, 2018 at 5:00pm EST to Joshua Alpert, Director of Special Projects at email@example.com
Submissions should be concise and include:
– A detailed work programme and timeline of delivery outlining how the above requirements will be delivered on time and to the expected standard to not exceed 20 pages;
– Any additional deliverables and / or information relevant to this tender;
– A full, detailed, cost breakdown and a daily cost for additional days as required;
– Details of the organisation and proposed project team – please include relevant experience / expertise and limit CVs to two pages per person;
– Examples of relevant case studies;
– Letters of support;
– Confirmation of adherence to C40’s terms and conditions (see section 9)
9. Terms and Conditions
Please find attached the terms and conditions of C40, including:
– Service Provider Agreement for Non-US Entity
– Service Provider Agreement for US Entity
All bidders should confirm that they will accept these terms and conditions should they be successful.
5. CPV Codes:
90731100 – Air quality management
6. NUTS Codes: N/A
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: London
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: £1,000,000
10. Start Date: 02/07/2018
11. End Date: 01/07/2019
12. Closing Date: 09/03/2018
13. Other Information:
NOTE: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the myTenders Web Site at the link provided.
For further information/documentation please visit: