IDC M-328 Architect Engineering Services for Master Planning and other General A-E Services.
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United States
IDC M-328 Architect Engineering Services for Master Planning and other General A-E Services.
Department of the Army
26 Federal Plaza New York NY 10278-0090
Orlando Nieves, Contract Specialist , Phone 9177908078, Email firstname.lastname@example.org – , Email NYDcontracting@usace.army.mil
To all Responders who responded to Sources Sought Announcement # W912DS-18-S-0024: the attached listing SUPERCEDES and REPLACES the previous Sources Sought Announcement. All firms who submitted a capability statement to Sources Sought Announcement # W912DS-18-S- 0024 are asked to resubmit a new capabilities statement (if applicable). The capabilities statement received in response to the original Sources Sought Announcement will be discarded.
IDC M-328 Architect Engineering services for Master Planning and other General A-E services within New York District and North Atlantic Division (NAD) boundaries to support the Academic Building Upgrade Program (ABUP) at the U.S. Military Academy, West Point, NY and other Installation Support Programs in the Region.
This is a SOURCES SOUGHT ANNOUNCEMENT ONLY. The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, New York District is conducting a market research to facilitate a determination of the acquisition strategy for this procurement. The determination of the acquisition strategy lies solely with the Government and will be based on market research and information available to the Government from other sources. The New York District is conducting this market research to identify businesses which have the capability to perform Master Planning and other General A-E services to support the Academic Building Upgrade Program (ABUP) at the U.S. Military Academy, West Point, NY and other Installation Support Programs in the Region.
NO AWARDS WILL BE MADE FROM THE RESPONSES TO THIS NOTICE.
1. CONTRACT REQUIREMENT: The anticipated contract, when solicited, will be procured in accordance with the Brooks Architect-Engineer Act as implemented in FAR subpart 36.6. Firms will be selected for negotiated based on demonstrated competence and qualifications for all of the required work. This procurement will be conducted under the North American Industrial Classification System Code (NAICS) 541330, Engineering Services. The Small Business size standard for this code is $15,000,000.00. To be considered a Small Business under this NAICS codes, the respondent’s average revenue for the last three fiscal years cannot be more than $15,000,000.00. If the respondent’s revenue for the last three fiscal years is over $15,000,000.00, the respondent is not considered a Small Business. All respondents MUST identify their business size relative to the NAICS code. Respondents are required to state whether the firm is a Large Business, Small Business, 8(a) Program Participant, HUBZone Small Business, Small Disadvantaged Business, Women-Owned Small Business, Veteran-Owned Small Business, or Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business.
When the requirement is solicited, one firm will be selected for negotiation based on demonstrated competence and qualifications for all the required work. The Government anticipates issuing one (1) Indefinite Delivery Contract (IDC) for five (5) years for a maximum of 60 months and will not include optional time periods. The anticipated contract will have a total capacity not to exceed $9,900,000.00.
If the contract is set aside for Small Business, FAR 52.219-14, Limitation on Subcontracting, will be included in the contract. This clause requires that at least 50 percent of the cost of contract performance incurred for personnel shall be expended for employees of the concern.
2. QUALIFICATIONS: All interested firms are encouraged to respond to this notice and may respond to this announcement by submitting a capability statement which addresses the
following key areas:
Demonstrated experience in the following:
□ Master Plan Vision Plans; Area Development Plans; Installation Development Plans; and Installation Planning Standards
□ Master planning products identified under Unified Facility Criteria 2-100-01
□ Planning and programming including conducting planning charrettes and developing charrette reports and full Military Construction (MILCON) and Sustainment, Maintenance and Repair (SRM) DD1391s, including the Economic Analysis and familiarity with use of the PAX system and ECONPACK
□ Conducting facility utilization and space utilization surveys; traffic and transportation management plans; installation Geographic Information Systems (GIS) development, support, and sustainment; Computer Aided Design and Drafting (CADD) support, maintenance, and drawing updates; providing real property support, studies, and analysis to include Real Property Planning and Analysis System (RPLANS) and TAB update support
□ Campus Master Planning for major universities to include planning for complete Academic Building renovations campus-wide addressing academic moves during renovations, construction sequencing, logistics, and other associated impacts.
□ Other AE support services may include: field investigations (geotechnical surveys, topographic surveys, utility surveys and hazardous material surveys); aerial photography and mapping; capacity planning, low-impact development plans, net-zero studies, and energy and sustainability master plans; range planning; anti-terrorism and force protection standards for new and renovated facilities and planning; National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) compliance, including preparation of environmental studies (EA) or impact analysis (EIS), and associated NEPA public disclosure and coordination procedures, natural and cultural resources management planning and National Historic Preservation (NHPA) compliance management planning (i.e. Section 106 and 110 procedures); Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) type documentation, presentation, and coordination with various Government agencies and commissions; risk assessments; and other general A/E services.
3. SUBMMISSION REQUIREMENTS: All interested firms are encouraged to respond to this notice and may do so by submitting a capabilities statement. The capabilities statement is limited to ten (10) pages total and shall include the following information:
1. Firm’s name, address, point of contact, phone number and email address.
2. Firm’s business size – If a Small Business, identify the Small Business type (Small Business, an 8(a) Program Participant, HUBZone Small Business, Small Disadvantaged Business, Women- Owned Small Business, Veteran-Owned Small Business or Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business).
3. Demonstration of the firm’s experience as a prime contractor on projects of similar size, type and complexity within the past five years. List at least 3 completed projects and include project Title and location, a brief description of the project to include dollar amount of the project and work that was self-performed. Please consider the following when preparing your capabilities statements. Additionally, firms must be capable of responding to and working on multiple task orders concurrently.
4. Please also submit your firm’s SF330 Part II. The SF330 Part II will not be included towards the total page count of 10 pages.
The response must be specific to the qualifications listed above to show that the respondent meets the requirements and possesses the necessary skills and experience. If a response does not show that the respondent meets the qualifications and/or does not possess the necessary skills and experience, the respondent will not be considered by the Government. Again, this is NOT a request for proposal or quotation; there is no solicitation available at this time. A determination by the Government to proceed with the acquisition as a set-aside for 8(a) program, HUBZone, Small Business, etc. or unrestricted is within the discretion of the Government.
All responses shall be submitted via email to Stephen DiBari at Stephen.email@example.com within 14 calendar days of the original posted date in the Fed Biz Ops.