Flood Risk Consultant Framework Agreement 2020 – 2024
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: FLOOD RISK CONSULTANT FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT 2020 – 2024
2. Awarding Authority: London and Quadrant Housing Trust and its subsidiary Quadrant Construction Services, GB. Web:
3. Contract type: Service contract
4. Description: The Awarding Authority are one of the largest providers of affordable housing in the Specified Location, housing over 250,000 people in more than 95,000 homes, primarily across London and the South East of England. The Awarding Authority are tendering for the provision of Flood Risk Consultancy Services for London and Quadrant’s Self Delivered New Build Projects to comply with the Public Contracts regulations 2015. The objective of this tender process is to establish a Framework Agreement with the tenderers and London and Quadrant Housing Trust. The dates and contract value are estimates and could be subject to change. This is tender is for Service providers only.
5. CPV Code(s): 71313000, 90721800, 90721000
6. NUTS code(s): UKI, UKI4, UKI41, UKJ
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: UK
London and the South East of England
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Reference : Head Office 00000145
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Date documents can be requested until 17.2.2020 (18:00:00).
11. Address to which they must be sent: For further information on the above contract please visit Web:
12. Other information: This is a two stage tender and both stages adhere to the time-scales as prescribed within the Public Contracts Regulations 2015 for Restricted OJEU Tenders.
Stage 1: Selection Stage
Click on the ‘Express Interest’ Button at the bottom
Click on the ‘Selection Stage’ Tab at the top
Scroll to the bottom of the screen and you will be able to view the Tender Documents and access the Standard Selection Questionnaire
For the Selection Stage you will only need to submit the Standard Selection Questionnaire
We will score your questionnaire and will advise you as to whether you are successful or not
Pricing Documents will only be available to those who have passed the Selection Stage
ONLY IF YOU HAVE PASSED THE SELECTION STAGE
Stage 2: ITT Stage
Click on the ‘ITT’ Tab
Scroll to the bottom and you will be able to access the Tender Documents
Tenderers will be briefed as to what they will need to submit for this tender
Please allow sufficient time to submit your return by the specified dates as late returns will not be permitted.
Under the Framework Agreement L&Q and all companies within the L&Q Group (including, without limitation, Quadrant Construction Services) will have the option to call-off contracts with individual framework contractors as and when required. In addition, other Social Housing Providers in the UK (both those that are in existence now and those that may be in existence in the future) will also be entitled to call-off contracts under the Framework Agreement. “Social Housing Provider” for this purpose means any provider of social housing and includes, without limitation, Registered Providers, Local Authorities and ALMOs. Such Social Housing Providers will only be entitled to call off under the Framework Agreement if L&Q consents.
For information regarding this tender please contact the Framework Team via the tender portal. This tender is managed by the Framework Buying department. Please do not contact any other department within the London and Quadrant Group. Please do not contact Group Procurement for information as this Tender has been created by the Framework Buying Department.
Award : 16 March 2020
Contract Start : 06 May 2020
Contract End : 06 May 2024
OJEU Notice : 20-028067-001
OJEU Notice Date : 17 January 2020
Customer : Quadrant Construction Services Ltd
Process : OJEU
Directive : Services
Procedure : Restricted (2.0.9)
Approach Market Date : 17 January 2020
Awarded Procedure Type : Restricted
Please refer the website above for documentation