Fiscal Year 2019 (FY19) ATFP SATOC
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United States
Fiscal Year 2019 (FY19) ATFP SATOC
Department of the Army
Betsy Weintraub, Contract Specialist, Phone 4961197442195, Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-Solicitation for W912GB19R0032
Firm-Fixed-Price (FFP), Indefinite-Delivery, Indefinite-Quantity (IDIQ) Single Award Task Order (SATOC) for Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, and Bulgaria.
This announcement constitutes a pre-solicitation announcement of a proposed contract action pursuant to FAR 5.204. This is not a solicitation. No response is requested at this time. A formal solicitation will follow this announcement with full details, including a response deadline, statement of work, Instructions to Offerors, and the Evaluation Factors/Basis for Award.
OFFERORS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING THIS WEBSITE FOR CHANGES TO THIS NOTICE AND THE FORMAL SOLICITATION ANNOUNCEMENT.
1. ANTICIPATED PROJECT TITLE: Fiscal Year 2019 (FY19) ATFP SATOC
2. AGENCY: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Europe District (NAU)
3. NAICS: 236220 – Construction of Buildings
4. CONTRACT SPECIALIST: SFC Betsy Weintraub, email@example.com
5. PLACE OF PERFORMANCE: EUCOM AOR. Locations include but are not limited to Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, and Bulgaria.
6. SOLICITATION NUMBER: W912GB19R0032
7. DESCRIPTION: USACE NAU intends to solicit and award one Firm Fixed Price (FFP) Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Single Award Task Order (SATOC) for construction services and installation of Anti-Terrorism, Force Protection (ATFP) and Access Control Points and equipment, for U. S. facilities located in Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, and Bulgaria. The orders will primarily address construction services and installation of Anti-Terrorism, Force Protection (ATFP) measures, as well as construction work and equipment related to Access Control Points (ACP).
8. TYPE OF CONTRACT: FFP IDIQ SATOC where each project task order is normally comprised of a number of pre-described and pre-packaged tasks found in the Scope of Work and linked a Unit Price Book (UPB).
9. TYPE OF SET-ASIDE: This acquisition will be an unrestricted action under full and open competitive conditions. Small and Small Disadvantaged Business requirements are waived for this project due to its location OCONUS.
10. SELECTION PROCESS: The acquisition strategy is a competitive negotiation using the best value tradeoff process, resulting in a FFP contract award to a single offeror who demonstrates the best value to the Government, considering all non-price (technical) and price factors.
11. CONTRACT MAGNITUDE: The term of the resultant contract will be a five-year ordering period. The contemplated contract’s capacity will not exceed $49,950,000.00 for the entire ordering period.
12. SITE VISIT/PRE-PROPOSAL CONFERENCE: The solicitation will provide further information on the Pre-Proposal Conference.
13. SPECIAL SAM NOTICE: Please take notice that SAM (www.sam.gov) has a new entity registration requirement that firms must submit an “original, signed notarized letter identifying the authorized Entity Administrator for the entity associated with the Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) number before the registration will be activated.” This applies to all new entity registrations and all entity registration renewals, effective April 29, 2018. Further information behind this new requirement is posted to the General Services Administration’s (GSA) announcement page at Please also refer to Federal Service Desk’s (FSD) instructions on how to comply with this new requirement. Offerors are reminded that this solicitation will include the provision FAR 52.204-7 SAM and FAR 52.212-1 Instructions to Offerors–Commercial Items, and the resulting award will include the clause 52.212-4 Contract Terms and Conditions–Commercial Items. These provisions/clauses require all contractors to register and maintain an active SAM entity registration in order to be eligible for contract awards, as prescribed by the regulation at FAR Subpart 4.11. In order to eligible for the contract award resulting from this solicitation, Offerors are advised to take immediate action to ensure your SAM entity registration is current and/or will be current at the time of proposal receipt by this contracting office.
14. ANTICIPATED SOLICITATION RELEASE DATE AND AWARD DATE: The Government anticipates releasing the solicitation on or about 1 May 2019. The Government intends to have proposals due on or about 1 June 2019 and award the contract by the end of June 2019. Actual dates and times will be identified in the solicitation. Additional details can be found in the solicitation when it is posted.
15. NOTICE TO OFFERORS: The Government reserves the right to cancel the solicitation, either before or after the proposal opening with no obligation to the offeror by the Government.
16. TASK ORDER LIMITATIONS: The minimum task order value will be $2,000.00 and the maximum task order value will be $2,500,000.00. However, smaller and larger dollar value projects may be considered at the discretion of the Contracting Officer.
17. POINT-OF-CONTACT: The USACE NAU Contracting Office will be the sole point-of-contact for this solicitation. The Primary Contracting Point of Contact for this solicitation is Contract Specialist, SFC Betsy Weintraub, firstname.lastname@example.org and Contracting Officer Mr. David Neal, email@example.com