Cyber Security Assessment – Exporting Opportunity
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: CYBER SECURITY ASSESSMENT – EXPORTING OPPORTUNITY
2. Awarding Authority: Secretary of State for Business, Innovation & Skills acting on behalf of UK Trade & Investment (UKTI), GB. Web:
3. Contract type: Service contract
4. Description: Industry Railways, Security, Software & Computer Services
A public sector organisation invites qualified consultants for the annual cyber security assessment for railway operating systems.
The project calls for the provision of consultancy services for cyber security assessment for selected railway systems annually from 2019 to 2021.
The selection of the systems for the assessment would be on a risk-based approach.
The scope of services include:
plans, documents, programmes, method statements, records, reports with findings and recommendations
cyber security gap analysis and bench marking
on-site non-intrusive compromise assessment
vulnerability scanning and penetration tests
The pre-qualification process and invitation to tender will take place in Q3 2019.
5. CPV Code(s): 72212730, 79000000
6. NUTS code(s): UKC, UKD, UKE, UKF, UKG, UKH, UKI, UKJ, UKK, UKL, UKM, UKN
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Hong Kong
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Not provided.
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Opportunity closing date 14.6.2019.
11. Address to which they must be sent: To register your interest in the above opportunity please visit:
12. Other information: TKR-2019529-EX-1068640