Consultancy Services to Conduct Environmental and Social Impact Assessments and Climate Vulnerability Assessments of Schools
Type of document: Contract Notice
1. Title: CONSULTANCY SERVICES TO CONDUCT ENVIRONMENTAL AND SOCIAL IMPACT ASSESSMENTS AND CLIMATE VULNERABILITY ASSESSMENTS OF SCHOOLS
2. Awarding Authority: Ministry of Education and Human Resource Development, Project Management Unit, Botanical Gardens, Tanteen, St. George’s,Grenada. Tel: +473 440-7439. Fax: +473 440-7701. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Contract type: Service contract
4. Description: The Ministry of Education and Human Resource Development (MOEHRD), the Executing Agency, through its Project Management Unit (PMU), now wishes to procure consultancy services to conduct an Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA) and a Climate Vulnerability Assessment (CVA) to inform the designs of three proposed schools and to develop guidelines for the CVA of schools in Grenada.
5. CPV Code(s): 90700000, 90711000, 71351611, 90713000
6. NUTS code(s): Not provided.
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Not Provided.
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Not provided.
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Deadline:E.C. time 24.3.2017 (15:00).
11. Address to which they must be sent: For further information and instructions in the above contract notice please visit website:
12. Other information: TKR-201738-EX-917300