Conduct Coastal Vulnerability Assessment Service
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: Sierra Leone
1. Title: CONDUCT COASTAL VULNERABILITY ASSESSMENT SERVICE
2. Awarding Authority: United Nations Development Programme, P. O. Box 1011, 55 Wilkinson Road, Freetown, SL Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Contract type: Service contract
4. Description: Call for Proposal for firm to conduct Coastal Vulnerability Assessment (CVA) for UNDP-GEF Project.
5. CPV Code(s): 90711000
6. NUTS code(s): Not provided.
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Sierra Leone
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: 59206
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Deadline: (Freetown, Sierra Leone time) 19.9.2019 (17:00).
11. Address to which they must be sent: For further information and instructions in the above contract notice please visit website:
12. Other information: TKR-2019914-EX-1161890