23 January 2018 – Tidworth Garrison Theatre or RMA Sandhurst (TBC)
Following the announcement at DSEI of the launch of the Collective Training Transformation Programme (CTTP) by Major General Hyams and Industry Day 1 held on 19 October 2017, we would like to invite you to the second in a series of three discrete industry days.
Collective Training Transformation Programme is the Army’s methodology of moving towards the Future Collective Training System.
This training system may provide:
- More combined-arms activity earlier in the collective training progression.
- More frequent complex training using modernised urban training facilities and capabilities.
- Increased use of instrumentation earlier in the collective training progression.
- Additional and more frequent low-level training to address skill-fade and churn.
- Expeditionary overseas training to better meet Defence demands.
- Increased use of live, virtual and constructive simulation capabilities.
The Industry Day will include:
- A brief on the scope and constituent parts of CTTP.
- An explanation of the outcomes, benefits and macro timeline.
- A workshop on the opportunities associated with a deeper relationship with Industry.
The event will take place between 1030 and 1600 on Tuesday 23 January 2018 at Tidworth Garrison Theatre or RMA Sandhurst (to be confirmed).
Register your attendance
Please confirm your intention to attend no later than 1200 on 12 January 2018 with the Company Name, Title, First Name, Surname and Nationality of a representative you would wish to attend to:
Mr Keith Garsden
Tel: 030 679 32769
image © Crown Copyright
The post Collective Training Transformation Programme Industry Day appeared first on Defence Online.