CCTV – Davidsonville/Brandywine
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United States
CCTV – Davidsonville/Brandywine
Department of the Air Force
1349 Lutman Drive Joint Base Andrews MD 20762-6500
Lakisha Holston, Phone 2406125647, Email email@example.com
1. This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Subpart 12.6 as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; proposals are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued.
Solicitation number F1D3087104AW01 is being issued as a Request for Proposal (RFP) using the Simplified Acquisition Procedures in accordance with FAR Part 13 guidelines. The solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular (FAC) 2005-95. All responsible sources may submit an offer to be considered by the agency.
2. This requirement will be pursued as a Total Small Business Set Aside. The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code is 561621 (Security Systems Services (except locksmiths)) and the small business size standard is $20.5 million.
3. The contractor shall design, engineer, furnish, deliver, install, and test a new Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) system to ensure it is fully operating and free of engineering, installation, system operation and Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) defects – a “turnkey” installation. The goal is to provide 360 degree camera visibility around both Davidsonville and Brandywine Communication sites. This requirement shall support Anti-terrorism/Force Protection and physical security requirements for Joint Base Andrews, Md.
The following items/services are being procured:
Upgrade CCTV System (System & design)
SEE ATTACHED PWS FOR FURTHER SPECIFICATIONS.
4. Shipping Information & Instructions
Delivery shall be the sole responsibility of the vendor.
Deliverables and performance will be provided to the 89th Communications Squadron, Joint Base Andrews, Maryland.
Anticipated Period of Performance is 16 August to15 August 2018.
5. Clauses & Provisions
The following provisions are applicable:
52.212-1 – Instructions to Offerors – Commercial (Oct 2015)
52.212-2 – Evaluation — Commercial Items. EVALUATION PROCEDURES: The government will award a contract resulting from this solicitation on the basis of a ‘Lowest Price Technically Acceptable‘ (LPTA) approach. An award will be made to the lowest evaluated offer that is technically acceptable. To be acceptable, the offer must meet the salient characteristics and conform to the specifications described herein. The government may communicate with an offeror in order to clarify or verify information submitted in their offer.
52.212-3 – Offerors Representations and Certifications – Commercial Items. All offerors must submit representations and certifications in accordance with this provision along with their offer. This provision can be downloaded from the internet via or from if registered in SAM (System for Award Management). Offerors that fail to furnish the required representation information or that reject the terms and conditions of the solicitation may be excluded from consideration.
52.252-1 – Solicitation Provisions Incorporated by Reference (Feb 1998).
The following clauses are applicable:
52.204-7 – System for Award Management Registration Deviation (Jul 2013)
52.211-17 – Delivery of Excess Quantities (Sep 1989);
52.212-4 – Contract Terms and Conditions – Commercial Items (May 2014);
52.212-5 – Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes or Executive Orders – Commercial Items (Feb 2015) Alternate I (DEVIATION) (Dec 2015);
52.219-18 – Notification of Competition Limited to Eligible 8(a) Concerns (Jun 2003)
52.222-3 – Convict Labor (Jun 2003);
52.222-19 – Child Labor-Cooperation with Authorities and Remedies (Feb 2016);
52.222-21 – Prohibition of Segregated Facilities (Apr 2015);
52.222-50 – Combating Trafficking in Persons (Mar 2015);
52.223-3 – Hazardous Material Identification and Material Safety Data (Jan 1997);
52.223-6 – Drug-Free Workplace (May 2001);
52.223-18 – Encouraging Contractor Policies to Ban Text Messaging While Driving (Aug 2011);
52.225-13 – Restrictions on Certain Foreign Purchases (Jun 2008);
52.232-33 – Payment by Electronic Funds Transfer–System for Awards Management (Jul 2013);
52.233-3 – Protest After Award (Aug 1996);
52.233-4 – Applicable Law for Breach of Contract Claim (Oct 2004);
52.252-2 – Clauses Incorporated by Reference (Feb 1998);
52.252-6 – Authorized Deviations in Clauses (Feb 1998);
252.204-7004 – Alternate A, System for Award Management (May 2013);
252.212-7001 – Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statues or Executive Orders Applicable to Defense Acquisitions of Commercial Items (Jun 2011) (DEVIATION) applies to this acquisition and specifically the following clauses under paragraph (b) are applicable;
252.223-7004 – Drug-Free Work Force (September 1988);
252.232-7003 – Electronic Submission of Payment Requests and Receiving Reports (June 2012);
252.232-7006 – Wide Area Workflow Payment Instructions (May 2013);
6. The contracting office address is as follows:
11th Contracting Squadron
1349 Lutman Drive
Joint Base Andrews, MD 20762
7. All quotes must be sent via e-mail to Ms. Lakisha Holston at firstname.lastname@example.org . Quotes shall be submitted no later than 10:00 AM Eastern, 10 August 2017. Questions shall be submitted no later than 10:00 AM Eastern, 7 August 2017, the answers to which will be posted in an addendum to the solicitation on 8 August 2017. Late replies to the Combined Synopsis/Solicitation will be processed in accordance with FAR 52.212-1(f), “Late submission: modifications, revisions and withdrawals of offers.”
The government reserves the right to cancel this solicitation, either before or after the closing date for receipt of quotes. In the event the government cancels this solicitation the government has no obligation to reimburse an offeror for any costs incurred in preparation of this quote.