Belgium-Brussels: EDF – Technical assistance to implement the Support Programme to the Maritime Security Strategy in Central Africa (Programme d’appui à la stratégie de sûreté et de sécurité maritimes en Afrique centrale (PASSMAR))
Type of document: Pre-information procedures
OJEU Ref: (2019/S 069-161270/EN)
Nature of contract: Service contract
Procedure: Not applicable
Regulation of procurement: EU Institutions
Type of bid required: Not applicable
Prior information notice without call for competition
BE-Brussels: EDF – Technical assistance to implement the Support Programme to the Maritime Security Strategy in Central Africa (Programme d’appui à la stratégie de sûreté et de sécurité maritimes en Afrique centrale (PASSMAR))
Gabon and the Central African region
Service Prior Information Notice
1. Publication reference EuropeAid/140226/DH/SER/MULTI
2. Procedure Restricted.
3. Programme title Support Programme to the Maritime Security Strategy in Central Africa (PASSMAR).
4. Financing RCO/FED/2017/039-950.
5. Contracting authority TheEuropean Union, represented by the European Commission on behalf of and for the account of the Economic Community of Central African States (ECCAS), Brussels, Belgium
6. Nature of contract Unit price.
7. Contract description Mobilisation of technical assistance to support the project. Management, coordination and supervision of the entire project implemented under direct management (P1.1, P1.2, P1.3) will be carried out by the long-term technical assistance team in close coordination and collaboration and, where appropriate, under the supervision of the SG-ECCAS. Given the project’s strong inter-institutional and inter-state dimension, technical assistance must rely on close collaboration with/between stakeholders, and must facilitate permanent understanding and simultaneous support for the structures concerned. This dialogue will be based on the institutional and political legitimacy of ECCAS and its General Secretariat, which will facilitate authoritative communication and close collaboration of the project with all stakeholders of ECCAS and its member states.
8. Indicative budget 3 800 000 EUR.
9. Scheduled date for publication of the contract notice 1.5.2019.
10. Additional information N/A.
11. Legal basis (1) PIR 11th EFD for Central Africa(1) Please state any particularity that could have an impact on the rules of participation (such as geographical, thematic, or long/short term).
Remarks:There must be an interval of at least 30 calendar days between the publication of this prior information notice and the publication of the corresponding contract notice.Applications or requests for information must not be sent at this stage.