Automated Call Distributor 621709647-B
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United States
Automated Call Distributor
Defense Information Systems Agency
P.O. BOX 549 FORT MEADE MD 20755-0549
Daniel Wartell, Contract Specialist, Email email@example.com – Silvia Molinillo-Corral, Contracting Officer, Email firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCES SOUGHT ANNOUNCEMENT
The Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) is seeking sources that can design, install, configure, implement, administer, sustain, and provide training support and application security support for its Automated Call Distributor (ACD) capability.
THIS SOURCES SOUGHT IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL. IT DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A SOLICITATION AND SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS A COMMITMENT BY THE GOVERNMENT. RESPONSES IN ANY FORM ARE NOT OFFERS AND THE GOVERNMENT IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO AWARD A CONTRACT AS A RESULT OF THIS ANNOUNCEMENT. NO FUNDS ARE AVAILABLE TO PAY FOR PREPARATION OF RESPONSES TO THIS ANNOUNCEMENT. ANY INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY RESPONDENTS TO THIS TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION IS STRICTLY VOLUNTARY.
CONTRACTING OFFICE ADDRESS:
P.O. Box 549
Fort Meade, MD 20755
This is a sources sought notice to determine the availability and technical capability of small businesses, (including the following subsets, Small Disadvantaged Businesses, HUBZone Firms; Certified 8(a), Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses and Woman Owned Small Business) which are capable of providing design, install, configure, implement, administer, sustain, and provide training support and application security support to the Automated Call Distributor (ACD) capability offered by Customer Interaction Center (CIC). HUBZONE SMALL BUSINESSES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED to RESPOND TO THIS NOTICE. Additional detail regarding these capabilities can be found in the “Required Capabilities” section of this notice.
The Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) is in the process of expanding its Automated Call Distributor (ACD) as an Enterprise Service and is seeking sources that can provide the technical services necessary to design, install, configure, implement, administer, sustain, and provide training support and application security support for DISA’s Automated Call Distributor (ACD) capability as a Service Offering.
The agency has established this service internally as an internal supporting service. The expansion of this service as an Enterprise Service will enable the service desk’s mission of mission partners and customers. The Automated Call Distributor (ACD) service capability is currently offered by Customer Interaction Center (CIC), which is a multichannel queuing for Calls, Callbacks, Email, Web Chat, Fax, SMS, and Generic Objects ACD interaction types.
Responses to this Source Sought must describe and demonstrate capability in the following requirements areas:
1. Implementation Consulting – Prospective contractors must be an Interactive Intelligence (ININ) trusted partner and demonstrate capability to provide technical services to onboard new service desks to include requirements analysis, system design and configuration, testing and training.
2. System Integration -Prospective contractors must demonstrate their capability to integrate application and system upgrades. This includes understanding business requirements and document requirements, translating those into a system design, and implementing the required configurations by using project management approaches and techniques. Prospective contractors must demonstrate their capability to integrate third party applications, in specific computer telephony integration to a ticketing tool instance supporting application screen-pop up.
3. Managed Services – Prospective contractors must demonstrate their capability to provide sustainment services to an Automated Call Distributor (ACD) service at an enterprise level supporting multiple services desks under a multi-tenant architecture.
4. Training Services – Prospective contractors must demonstrate their capability to provide Customer Interaction Center (CIC) capability training to functions based service desks’ roles to include: service desk agents, service desk leads, service desk managers, and Tier 1 systems administrators.
5. Testing Environment – Prospective contractors must demonstrate their capability to implement a testing environment to test and verify features of the application and integration of supporting architecture prior to implementing in production environment.
6. Application Certification and Accreditation – Prospective contractors must demonstrate their capability to support the planning and execution of all activities associated with maintaining the application certification and accreditation to include continual review to identify and address cyber security vulnerabilities.
All personnel involved with the identified services must have SECRET clearance.
Responses should include:
1) Business name and address;
2) Commercial And Government Entity (CAGE) code
3) Name of company representative and their business title;
4) Type of Business (Large or Small). If Small Business please state type
Interested businesses should submit a brief capabilities statement (no more than six (6) pages) demonstrating ability to perform the services listed in the “Required Capabilities” section of this Sources Sought Announcement. The six page response does not include one cover page and one executive summary page. The capability statement must be single spaced, 11-point or greater Times New Roman font with at least one-inch margins on 8 1/2″ X 11″ page size. The capability statement must be in Word or PDF format and not exceed 3 MB limit. Responses must specifically describe the contractor’s capability to meet the requirements outlined in this Sources Sought Announcement.
Vendors who wish to respond to this sources sought must send responses via email by March 13th, 2017 @ 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proprietary information and trade secrets, if any, must be clearly marked on all materials. All information received that is marked Proprietary will be handled accordingly. Please be advised that all submissions become Government property and will not be returned. All government and contractor personal reviewing RFI responses will have signed non-disclosure agreements and understand their responsibility for proper use and protection from unauthorized disclosure of proprietary information as described 41 USC 423. The Government shall not be held liable for any damages incurred if proprietary information is not properly identified.
Questions or clarifications to this Source Sought must be submitted, via email,
to email@example.com, the Contracting Specialist and silvia.molinillo-corral.
firstname.lastname@example.org, Contracting Officer. Oral communications are not permissible. Marketing brochures and/or generic company literature will not be considered. FedBizOpps will be the sole repository for all information related to this announcement.
The North American Industry Classification System Code (NAICS) for this requirement may be: 541512 (Computer System Design Services), with the corresponding size standard of $27.5 Million. This Sources Sought notice is requesting responses from small businesses that can provide the required services under the NAICS Code; however, HUBZONE SMALL BUSINESSES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO RESPOND.
To assist DISA in making a determination regarding the level of participation by small business in any subsequent procurement that may result from this Sources Sought, you are also encouraged to provide information regarding your plans to use joint venturing (JV) or partnering to meet each of the requirements areas contained herein. This includes responses from qualified and capable Small Businesses, Small Disadvantaged Businesses, Service Disabled-Veteran Owned Small Businesses, Women-owned Small Businesses, HUBZone Small Businesses, and 8(a) companies. You should provide information on how you would envision your company’s areas of expertise and those of any proposed JV/partner would be combined to meet the specific requirements contained in this announcement.
In order to make a determination for a small business set-aside, two or more qualified and capable small businesses must submit responses that demonstrate their qualifications. Responses must demonstrate the company’s ability to perform in accordance with the Limitations on Subcontracting clause (FAR 52.219-14).
PREVIOUS CONTRACT/INCUMBENT CONTRACTOR:
Contract Number: HC1028-12-D-0021, Task Order 0024
Incumbent and their size: Lockheed Martin Corporation; Large Business
Contract Type: Cost Plus Fixed Fee
Method of previous acquisition: Full and Open