NEW OPPORTUNITIES ADDED IN THE LAST WEEK
960 news items
- Construction and Property - UK-Colchester: Technical inspection and testing services.
- Defence, security and emergency services/supplies - UK-Colchester: Repair, maintenance and associated services of vehicles and related equipment.
- Electrical and electronic equipment, components and accessories - Provision of Genuine MTU Diesel Generator Spare Parts
- Manufacturing - GB-telford: LSBU10/0936 - PROCUREMENT OF FIELD KITCHEN SPARES
- Mining, Ores and Aggregates - Supply of Chemical Materials
- Other Services - Upgrading of a Vial Aseptic Production and Filling Line
- Weapons and Ammunition - LT-Vilnius: Mortars
- Aircraft and Spacecraft - Helo Monitor
- Electrical and electronic equipment, components and accessories - GB-Bristol: JES Above Water Support
- Health Services - Developing Services for Women
- Aircraft and Spacecraft - F-Goin: Airport equipment
- Civil Engineering - Repairing of Damaged / Broken Boundary Wall and Construction of Pathway
- Energy, fuels, utilities - UK-Colchester: Repair, maintenance and associated services of vehicles and related equipment.
- Medical, health and social work supplies/services - Developing Services for Women
- Chemical and industrial products - Supply of Chemical Materials
Welcome to DCI
The premier source of information on defence contract opportunities
Defence Contracts International (DCI) is a world leader in providing information about defence and security contract opportunities in the UK, Europe and worldwide.
What we do
We source and publish information on thousands of defence and security contracts each week through having a direct feed from OJEU and Fedcon and searching through over 400 independent sources every day. We also provide unrivalled information services that keep your business on top of what's happening in defence markets.
To do this, our research team monitors hundreds of defence ministries, agencies and security organisations around the world, tracking the contract opportunities they publish. DCI includes all announcements published in the Official Journal of the European Union and Federal Business Opportunities as well as contracts from organisations such as the UN and NATO.
If you're serious about supplying to the defence and security industry, you can't afford to be without DCI. Find out more
Defence related contract opportunities
Worth trillions globally, there are thousands of defence and security related contracts published each year. With DCI, you can also enjoy direct access to contracts from defence related industries such as:
- Homeland Security
- Humanitarian Aid
- Counter Terrorism
- Emergency Services
Having access to all these additional defence and security related contract opportunities will allow you to further expand your business into new, lucrative marketplaces.
DCI Premium Application Features
Subscribing to DCI doesn't just provide you with access to defence and security related contract opportunities, it also provides you with additional tools and features that will help you manage your procurement activity effectively. Some of these features include:
- Contract flagging - for easily highlighting contracts you are interested in
- Contract mapping - to track the locations of the contracts your are bidding for
- Saved searches - quick and easy access to regular contract searches for your business
- Submit a Contract - won a big contract? Submit it through DCI to find potential sub-contractors
Contract opportunities straight to your inbox
What markets do you want to access?
Free for one month
Try our European or Global services for free. By the end of your one-month trial, we think you'll find it to be an essential part of your business.
Free one-month trial