NEW OPPORTUNITIES ADDED IN THE LAST WEEK
1059 news items
- Research and development - Provision of Consultancy Services
- IT Equipment, Systems and Services - Supply of Programmable Power Supply
- Aircraft and Spacecraft - Supply of Airport Security Inspection Equipment
- Defence, security and emergency services/supplies - Supply of Quartz Pressure Sensors with Accessories
- Materials and Products - Purchase of Epoxy Adhesive
- Energy, fuels, utilities - Sanitation Works
- Clothing and Equipment - Supply and Delivery of Shoes and Personal Protective Equipment
- Clothing, textiles, fabrics, materials and personal equipment and services - Supply and Delivery of Shoes and Personal Protective Equipment
- Materials and Products - Procurement of Tent Components
- Machinery, equipment, parts - Procurement of CAT Equipment
- Engineering and Software Design - Procurement of Contactless Mobility Mapping System
- Defence, security and emergency services/supplies - Supply & Install of DHHS Security Improvements
- Clothing and Equipment - Supply of Raincoats
- Communications and broadcasting equipment and services - Supply of Video Audio Switch
- Electrical and electronic equipment, components and accessories - Supply of Flat Panel Detector Array
Welcome to DCI
The premier source of information on defence contract opportunities
Defence Contracts International (DCI) is a world leader in providing information about defence and security contract opportunities in the UK, Europe and worldwide.
What we do
We source and publish information on thousands of defence and security contracts each week through having a direct feed from OJEU and Fedcon and searching through over 400 independent sources every day. We also provide unrivalled information services that keep your business on top of what's happening in defence markets.
To do this, our research team monitors hundreds of defence ministries, agencies and security organisations around the world, tracking the contract opportunities they publish. DCI includes all announcements published in the Official Journal of the European Union and Federal Business Opportunities as well as contracts from organisations such as the UN and NATO.
If you're serious about supplying to the defence and security industry, you can't afford to be without DCI. Find out more
Defence related contract opportunities
Worth trillions globally, there are thousands of defence and security related contracts published each year. With DCI, you can also enjoy direct access to contracts from defence related industries such as:
- Homeland Security
- Humanitarian Aid
- Counter Terrorism
- Emergency Services
Having access to all these additional defence and security related contract opportunities will allow you to further expand your business into new, lucrative marketplaces.
DCI Premium Application Features
Subscribing to DCI doesn't just provide you with access to defence and security related contract opportunities, it also provides you with additional tools and features that will help you manage your procurement activity effectively. Some of these features include:
- Contract flagging - for easily highlighting contracts you are interested in
- Contract mapping - to track the locations of the contracts your are bidding for
- Saved searches - quick and easy access to regular contract searches for your business
- Submit a Contract - won a big contract? Submit it through DCI to find potential sub-contractors
Contract opportunities straight to your inbox
What markets do you want to access?
Free for one month
Try our European or Global services for free. By the end of your one-month trial, we think you'll find it to be an essential part of your business.
Free one-month trial