VMX Standup Forklift
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United States
VMX Standup Forklift
Department of the Army
1101 GRADE LANE LOUISVILLE KY 40213-2679
Glennquetta Odom, Contract Specialist, Phone 5024134617, Email firstname.lastname@example.org – Anthony M Hayden, Contracting Specialist, Phone (502)413-4617, Email email@example.com
**** THIS IS AN UNFUNDED ITEM, PURCHASE IS PENDING AVAILABILITY OF GOVERNMENT FUNDING****
PLEASE MAKE ALL QUOTE SUBMISSIONS VALID THROUGH SEPTEMBER 30TH 2019. Please indicate all
OPEN MARKET items you are quoting. Please provide DUNS#, Cage Code, TAX ID, GSA Schedule#, ad lead time. As this is a Department of Defense purchase request, all offered products must comply with the Buy American Act (FAR Section 25.1 and FAR 25.2) All line items will accept a meets, exceeds, or an OR Equal item.
(All items requested will accept a meets, exceeds, or an Or Equal item.)
Please confirm that your items are on your GS Schedule or if they are Open Market.
As this is a Department of Defense purchase request, all offered products must comply with the Buy
American Act (FAR Section 25.1 and 25.2)
Pending Availability of Funds.
Please make quotes good through 30 September 2019.
Please include Lead Time, Tax ID, DUNS #, and any Shipping charges that may apply.
Award will be based on Lowest Price Technically Acceptable (LPTA)
FBO Announcement: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation
Subject: VMX Standup Forklift
Solicitation Number: W912KZ-19-Q-5049
Response Date: June 2, 2019
Contact Points: Glennquetta Odom
Delivery shall be FOB Destination for the following items no later than 30 days ADC:
Kentucky Air National Guard
1101 Grade Lane
Louisville, KY 40213
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in FAR Subpart 12.6- Streamlined Procedures for evaluation and solicitation for Commercial Items- as Supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; Quotations are being requested and a separate written solicitation document will not be issued. The solicitation is being issued using Simplified Acquisition Procedures.
This solicitation is a Request for Quotation (RFQ). The solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular (FAC-2019-01)
Offerors must submit all questions concerning this solicitation in writing to the Contracting Officer. All responses to the questions will be made in writing, without identification of the questioner, and be included in an amendment to the solicitation. Even if provided in other form, only the question responses included in the amendment to the solicitation will govern performance of the contract.
The associated North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) code for this procurement is 423830 with a small business size standard of 100 employees. This acquisition is being procured using full and open competition and all interested parties may submit a quotation for consideration
*** All interested Contractors shall provide a quote for the following:
All Items must be new. Porotypes, demonstration models, used, or refurbished equipment will not be considered for award. All items requested will accept an OR EQUAL item.
GSA quotes received will take precedence over any open market quotes per FAR part 8
All offerors shall provide a quotation for the following line items:
0001 FM9 Standup Forklift 1Each
RAYMOND 7000 SERIES, REACH TRUCK, MODEL #7200-R35TT
– 24 volt Power Unit
– A-Frame suspension (patented)
– AC- Lift System
– Active Maintenance
– Advanced Ergonomic Design
– Auto Position Hold
– Auto Power OffDevice
– Battery Compartment, 14.12″ usable
– Bolt-on, ductile iron base legs
– Brake, Electric
– Console work surface & storage compartment
– Emergency power disconnect
– Energy efficient operation
– Floor pad, soft cushioned
– Gauge, battery state-of-charge w/lift interrupt
– Hour Meters: Key Hours, Deadman Activated, Time Spent Lifting, Distance Traveled
– Hydraulic Mast Staging
– Lift system relief valve
– Load wheels, floating articulation,
– Low step height
– Maintenance MinderTool
– Mast, Cushioned Stops
– Mast, High Efficiency
– Mast, Large Main Frame Channel
– Mast Lowering Deceleration
– Mast Lowering Flow Control
– Mast, Open View
– Mast Speed Variable Lift/Lower
– ODI w/selectable display
– OSHA and ANSI/ITSDF compliance
– Overhead guard
– Owner/operator manuals
– Parking brake, automatic engaging
– Programmability Performance
– Pivot bearing 12.5″ diameter/low profile
– Polyurethane drive tire & idler
– Power up & run time diagnostics real time w/status/fault codes
– Proportional plugging
– Reach/retract cushions
– Regenerative braking
– Scissor mechanism w/torsion tube, thrust, & anti-friction rollers/ball bearings
– See-through carriage
– Side-shifter and Power Tilt
– Simultaneous function control handle/single axis/relaxed grip
– Spacious compartment w/multiple lean points & universal stack stance & dock stance
– Steered idler
– Steering, Electronic
– The ACR System
– UL “E” Type Construction
– Warranties, Asset Protection:
o Standard Warranty Coverage
o Structural Extended Warranty
Provisions and Clauses:
The following provisions and clauses apply to this acquisition and are hereby incorporated by reference. All FAR clauses may be viewed at or
52.204-7 System for Award Management
52.212-1 Instructions to Offerors- Commercial Items
52.212-2 Evaluation- Commercial Items contracting officer may insert provision when evaluating other factors are required
52.212-3 Offerors Representations and Certifications-Commercial Items
52.225-18 Place of Manufacture
52.225-25 Prohibition on Contracting with Entities Engaging in Certain Activities or Transactions Relating to Iran-Representation and Certifications
The following FAR clauses apply to this acquisition and will be incorporated into the resultant contract.
FAR 52.252-2 Clauses Incorporated by Reference (Feb 1998),
This contract incorporates one or more clauses by reference, with the same force and effect as if they were given in full text. Upon request, the Contracting Officer will make their full text available. Also, the full text of a clause may be accessed electronically at this/these address(es): or
52.204-10 Reporting Executive Compensation
52.204-13 System for Award Management
52.204-19 Incorporation by Reference of Representations and Certificates
52.209-6 Protecting the Government’s Interest When Subcontracting with Contractors Debarred, Suspended, or Proposed for Debarment (Oct 2015)
52.212-4 Contract Terms and Conditions- Commercial Items
52.222-50 Combatting Trafficking in Persons (FEB 2009) (22 U.S.C.7104(g))
52.222-3 Convict Labor (June2003) (E.O. 11755)
52.222-19 Child Labor- Cooperation with Authorities and Remedies (JAN 2014) (E.O. 13126)
52.222-21 Prohibition of Segregated Facilities (Feb 1999)
52.222-26 Equal Opportunity (MAR 2007) (E.O. 11246)
52.222-36 Equal Opportunity for Workers with Disabilities (Jul 2014) (29 U.S.C. 793)
52.223-18 Encouraging Contractor Policies to Ban Text Messaging while Driving (Aug 2011) (E.O. 13513)
52.225-1 Buy American Supplies
52.225-3 Buy American Free Trade Agreements Israeli Trade Act Certificate Alternate I
52.225-13 Restrictions on Certain Foreign Purchases (June 2008) (E.O. proclamations, and statues administered by the Office of Foreign Assets Control of the Department if the Treasury)
52.232-33 Payment by Electronic Funds Transfer- System for Award Management (Jul 2013) ( 931 U.S.C. 3332)
52.216-24 Limitation of Government Liability
52.216-25 Contract Definitization
52.225-25 Prohibition on Contracting with Entities Engaging in Certain Activities or Transactions Relating to Iran- Representations and Certifications
52.232-39 Unenforceability of Unauthorized Obligations
52.232-40 Providing Accelerated Payments to Small Business Contractors
52.233-3 Protests After Award (AUG 1996) ( 31 U.S.C. 3553)
52.233-4 Applicable Law for Breach of Contract Claim (Oct 2004)
52.244-6 Subcontracts for Commercial Items
52.247-34 FOB Destination
252.203-7000 Requirements Relating to Compensation of Former DoD Officials
252.203-7002 Requirement to Inform Employees of Whistleblower Rights (Sep 2013)
252.211-7003 Item Unique Identification and Valuation
252.232-7003 Electronic Submission of Payment Requests and Receiving Reports. (Jun 2012)
252.232-7006 Wide Area WorkFlow Payment Instructions
252.204-7012 Safeguarding of Unclassified Controlled Technical Information (Nov 2013)
252.225-7048 Export-Controlled Items (Jun 2013)
Clauses incorporated by Full Text
FAR 52.212-5 CONTRACT TERMS AND CONDITIONS REQUIRED TO IMPLEMENT STATUTES OR
EXECUTIVE ORDERS–COMMERCIAL ITEMS (OCT 2010) (DEVIATION)
(a) Comptroller General Examination of Record. The Contractor shall comply with the provisions of this paragraph
(a) if this contract was awarded using other than sealed bid, is in excess of the simplified acquisition threshold, and does not contain the clause at 52.215-2, Audit and Records — Negotiation.
(1) The Comptroller General of the United States, or an authorized representative of the Comptroller General, shall have access to and right to examine any of the Contractor’s directly pertinent records involving transactions related to this contract.
(2) The Contractor shall make available at its offices at all reasonable times the records, materials, and other evidence for examination, audit, or reproduction, until 3 years after final payment under this contract or for any shorter period specified in FAR Subpart 4.7, Contractor Records Retention, of the other clauses of this contract. If this contract is completely or partially terminated, the records relating to the work terminated shall be made available for 3 years after any resulting final termination settlement. Records relating to appeals under the disputes clause or to litigation or the settlement of claims arising under or relating to this contract shall be made available until such appeals, litigation, or claims are finally resolved.
(3) As used in this clause, records include books, documents, accounting procedures and practices, and other data, regardless of type and regardless of form. This does not require the Contractor to create or maintain any record that the Contractor does not maintain in the ordinary course of business or pursuant to a provision of law.
(1) Notwithstanding the requirements of any other clause in this contract, the Contractor is not required to flow down any FAR clause, other than those in this paragraph (b)(i) in a subcontract for commercial items. Unless otherwise indicated below, the extent of the flow down shall be as required by the clause-
(i) 52.203-13, Contractor Code of Business Ethics and Conduct (Apr 2010) (Pub. L. 110-
252, Title VI, Chapter 1 (41 U.S.C. 251 note)).
(ii) 52.219-8, Utilization of Small Business Concerns (May 2004) (15 U.S.C. 637(d)(2) and (3)), in all subcontracts that offer further subcontracting opportunities. If the subcontract (except subcontracts to small business concerns) exceeds $550,000 ($1,000,000 for construction of any public facility), the subcontractor must include 52.219-8 in lower tier subcontracts that offer subcontracting opportunities. (iii) Reserved. (iv) 52.222-26, Equal Opportunity (Mar 2007) (E.O. 11246). (v) 52.222-35, Equal Opportunity for Veterans (Sep 2010) (38 U.S.C. 4212). (vi) 52.222-36, Affirmative Action for Workers with Disabilities (Oct 2010) (29 U.S.C. 793).
(vii) Reserved (viii) 52.222-41, Service Contract Act of 1965, (Nov 2007), (41 U.S.C. 351, et seq.)
(ix) 52.222-50, Combating Trafficking in Persons (Feb 2009) (22 U.S.C. 7104(g)).
___ Alternate I (Aug 2007) of 52.222-50 (22 U.S.C. 7104(g)).
(x) 52.222-51, Exemption from Application of the Service Contract Act to Contracts for
Maintenance, Calibration, or Repair of Certain Equipment–Requirements (Nov 2007)
(41 U.S.C. 351, et seq.).
(xi) 52.222-53, Exemption from Application of the Service Contract Act to Contracts for
Certain Services–Requirements (Feb 2009) (41 U.S.C. 351, et seq.)
(xii) 52.222-54, Employment Eligibility Verification (Jan 2009).
(xiii) 52.226-6, Promoting Excess Food Donation to Nonprofit Organizations. (Mar
2009) (Pub. L. 110-247). Flow down required in accordance with paragraph (e) of FAR clause 52.226-6.
(xiv) 52.247-64, Preference for Privately-Owned U.S.- Flag Commercial Vessels (Feb
2006) (46 U.S.C. Appx 1241(b) and 10 U.S.C. 2631). Flow down required in accordance with paragraph (d) of FAR clause 52.247-64.
(2) While not required, the contractor may include in its subcontracts for commercial items a minimal number of additional clauses necessary to satisfy its contractual obligations.
(End of Clause)
252.212-7001 CONTRACT TERMS AND CONDITIONS REQUIRED TO IMPLEMENT STATUTES OR
EXECUTIVE ORDERS APPLICABLE TO DEFENSE ACQUISITIONS OF COMMERCIAL ITEMS (DEC 2010)
(b) The Contractor agrees to comply with any clause that is checked on the following list of Defense FAR
Supplement clauses which, if checked, is included in this contract by reference to implement provisions of law or
Executive orders applicable to acquisitions of commercial items or components.
(1) _X_ 252.203-7000, Requirements Relating to Compensation of Former DoD Officials (JAN 2009) (Section 847
of Pub. L. 110-181).
(14)(i) _X___ 252.225-7036, Buy American Act–Free Trade Agreements–Balance of Payments Program (JUL
2009) (41 U.S.C. 10a-10d and 19 U.S.C. 3301 note).
(25)(i)_X_ 252.247-7023, Transportation of Supplies by Sea (MAY 2002) (10 U.S.C. 2631).
(26) _X_ 252.247-7024, Notification of Transportation of Supplies by Sea (MAR 2000) (10 U.S.C. 2631).
(c) In addition to the clauses listed in paragraph (e) of the Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement
Statutes or Executive Orders–Commercial Items clause of this contract (FAR 52.212-5), the Contractor shall include the terms of the following clauses, if applicable, in subcontracts for commercial items or commercial components, awarded at any tier under this contract:
(4) 252.247-7023, Transportation of Supplies by Sea (MAY 2002) (10 U.S.C. 2631).
(5) 252.247-7024, Notification of Transportation of Supplies by Sea (MAR 2000) (10 U.S.C. 2631).
(End of clause)
For offers to be considered at a minimum all RFQs must include the following: Completed Representations /Certifications (SAM), Completed Pricing Schedule, Completed Acknowledgement of Terms and Conditions. Offerors shall submit quotations to 123rd Contracting Office, no later than Sunday June 2, 2019 at 10:00AM EST.FAX quotations shall not be accepted. E-mail quotations shall be accepted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference the RFQ number in the subject line of email communications. Offerors’ quotations shall not be deemed received by the Government until the quotation is entered in the e-mail box set forth above. Please make all quotes valid through September 30th 2019. Also, include DUNS, Cage code, Tax ID, Shipping & Lead Time for items. The point of contact for this solicitation is Glennquetta Odom, (502) 413-4617 if any additional information is required.
Award shall be made to the vendor based on lowest priced, technically acceptable. Technically acceptability means that the quote meets all of the stated minimum specifications. The Government shall evaluate price for reasonableness.