Provision of Hostile Environment Awareness Training (HEAT) – Framework Agreement (2019–2021)
Type of document: Contract Notice
1. Title: PROVISION OF HOSTILE ENVIRONMENT AWARENESS TRAINING (HEAT) – FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT (2019–2021)
2. Awarding Authority: Concern Worldwide, Supply and Logistics Unit, 52 – 55 Lower Camden Street, Dublin 2, IE Email: email@example.com. Web:
3. Contract type: Service contract
4. Description: The Awarding Authority is seeking to establish a three-year framework agreement for the delivery of a Hostile Environment Awareness Training (HEAT) for Concern staff. The focus of the HEAT is to ensure that Concern staff have an understanding of how best to respond to the potential risks and threats that may exist in their areas of work.
5. CPV Code(s): 80550000, 80000000
6. NUTS code(s): IE061
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Tender opening location: Concern Worldwide, 52-55 Lower Camden Street, Dublin 2
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Tender Ref: CWW-ST-130219
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Deadline: 9.4.2019 (16:00).
11. Address to which they must be sent: For further information regarding the above contract notice please visit:
12. Other information: The Awarding Authority look forward to receiving your tender on or before 9th April 2019, 4 p.m. GMT by email or by post at the address of the Awarding Authority
Closing date for clarifications: 2nd April 2019, 12 p.m. GMT
Tender opening date and time: 16th April 2019, 12 p.m. GMT
Please refer the website above for documentation