RBGKEW/537 Data Protection Officer services
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: RBGKEW/537 Data Protection Officer services
2. Awarding Authority:
ROYAL BOTANIC GARDENS
Contact: Tracey Powell
3. Contract Type: Services
4. Description: RBG Kew is seeking to appoint a service provider to fulfil the function of Data Protection Officer (DPO) to meet RBG Kew’s obligations under the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Data Protection Act 2018.
We are looking for a supplier who can work in partnership with Kew managers to deliver fulfil the function of DPO, principally by monitoring compliance and data practices internally and on request providing advice, to ensure that both RBG Kew and Enterprises comply with the applicable requirements under GDPR and other relevant data protection law and practice.
The contract period will be for 3 years from appointment with the option to extend for up to a further 2 years.
5. CPV Codes:
79212000 – Auditing services
79100000 – Legal services
6. NUTS Codes: UKI23
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance:
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
RBGKEW/537 Data Protection Officer services
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Not Provided
10. Start Date: 29/10/2018
11. End Date: 28/10/2021
12. Closing Date: 29/08/2018
13. Other Information:
Instructions to tenderers, the specification of services, terms and conditions, and template response documents can be accessed via the Defra Bravo procurement portal:
Once registered and logged in, search for itt_4704 – RBGKEW/537 Data Protection Officer services.
The deadline for questions about this opportunity is 12pm on Monday 13th August 2018.
For further information/documentation please visit: