Inside Track: New opportunities from the Integrated Defence Review Part II: Technology, Science and Innovation
Our panel style webinar ‘Inside Track: New Opportunities from the Integrated Review’ gets under the skin of the Review to focus on the technology, science and innovation opportunities it presents to both current and new suppliers to the defence marketplace.
Presented by DCI and guest speakers Nick Joad, Director of Defence, Science and Technology at the MOD, Doug Umbers, Interim Chief Executive Officer of Dstl and Andy Caldwell, Interim Head of DASA, this exclusive webinar gives timely and valuable insight into what the changes mean, when they are happening and how they will shape one of the UK’s largest and most diverse marketplaces. It’s a fantastic opportunity to hear direct from senior leaders of the organisations influencing the future direction of this valuable sector.
By attending this webinar, you will:
• Gain valuable insight into the role of science, technology and innovation in the Integrated Review
• Find out what DST, Dstl and DASA are doing differently to put the strategies of the Integrated Review into action
• Learn more about access to funding, insight into the latest DASA competitions and the variety of applications for new technology
• Hear directly from Dstl about its role in the Review and its views on emerging trends
• Learn about new opportunities for suppliers across the defence supply chain
• See how DCI and DPRTE can help you identify these opportunities and engage successfully with defence buyers
• Have the opportunity to ask the experts questions about the Integrated Review