US GOVERNMENT WANTS TO LEASE OFFICE AND RELATED SPACE IN DALLAS, TX
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United States
US GOVERNMENT WANTS TO LEASE OFFICE AND RELATED SPACE IN DALLAS, TX
General Services Administration
Jason M. Lichty, Savills Studley, Inc., Phone 972-739-2213, Fax 972-739-2216, Email firstname.lastname@example.org
GSA Public Buildings Service
General Services Administration (GSA) seeks to lease the following space:
Delineated Area: North: IH-635
South: Spur 482 to Hwy 183
East: Harry Hines Blvd.
West: 161 George Bush Turnpike
Minimum Sq. Ft. (ABOA): 64,762
Maximum Sq. Ft. (ABOA): 64,762
Space Type: Office
Parking Spaces (Total): 309
Parking Spaces (Surface): 232
Parking Spaces (Structured): 77
Parking Spaces (Reserved):
Full Term: 20 Years
Firm Term: 15 Years
Additional Requirements: The Government shall have access to the space 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.
The site shall have a minimum of 20 foot setback from building to all sidewalks, access streets, parking lots, adjoining streets; a fence meeting the Government specifications is required. The Government shall determine if blast film is required based on risk/vulnerability assessment of the property.
If the proposed site is a multi-tenant building, the other tenants shall not be retail and shall not cater to heavy public use or heavy foot/vehicle traffic. Risk/vulnerability assessment of the property will be on a case by case basis.
Contiguous space located on not more than three (3) adjacent floors is required. The Government shall have the right to relocate exterior penetrations for security concerns.
2nd floor or above is preferred, though 1st floor space will be considered on a site by site basis based on security assessments and potential methods of remediation.
The Government shall have the right to mount roof antennas.
Agency cannot be collocated with Federal, State, local Government Agencies, or private firms whose primary clientele are involved or have ties to criminal elements. Agency cannot be collocated with other agencies or entities providing probation and/or parole services, halfway houses, drug abuse counseling/rehabilitation programs, similar social service and welfare type programs, as well as private law firms representing drug offenders.
Building entrances/exits are not to be located within 1000 feet, line of sight, or the vicinity of a designated drug-free zone, school, church, day care center, or parks.
Residential adjacencies to potential sites will be carefully reviewed with agency security guidelines and at the government’s discretion, may be eliminated from consideration
The U.S. Government currently occupies office and related space in a building under lease in Dallas, Texas that will be expiring. The Government is considering alternative space if economically advantageous. In making this determination, the Government, will consider, among other things, the availability of alternative space that potentially can satisfy the Government’s requirements, as well as costs likely to be incurred through relocating, such as physical move costs, replication of tenant improvements and telecommunication infrastructure, and non-productive agency downtime.
Offered space must meet Government requirements for fire safety, accessibility, seismic and sustainability standards per the terms of the Lease. A fully serviced lease is required. Offered space shall not be in the 100 year flood plain.
Expressions of Interest Due: September 19, 2018
Market Survey (Estimated): October 2018
Offers Due: November 2018
Occupancy: February 19, 2021
Expressions of interest must include the following information:
1. Building name and address and location of the available space within the building
2. Rentable square feet available, and expected rental rate per rentable square foot, fully serviced
3. ABOA square feet to be offered, and expected rental rate per ABOA square foot, fully service. Indicate whether the quoted rental rate includes an amount for tenant improvements and state the amount, if any.
4. Date of space availability
5. Building ownership information, and/or evidence of authority to represent owner.
6. Amount of parking available on-site and its cost. Include whether expected rental rate includes the cost of the required Government parking (if any)
7. Energy efficiency and renewable energy features existing within the building
8. List of building services provided
9. Building, space, and parking accessibility in compliance with ABAAS.
10. Building, space, and parking compliance with fire and life safety and seismic requirements.
11. Building, space, and parking compliance with ISC and Publication 64 security standards.
Send Expressions of Interest (RLP 8TX3200) to:
Submit Expressions of Interest to:
Savills Studley, Inc.
2200 Ross Ave., Suite 4800 E
Dallas, TX 75201